Thursday, February 1, 2007

Artwork


Isn't artwork precious? I love all my 3 year old's artwork, and have a hard time parting with them. But they take up so much room! So what better way to remember them and to see their artistic progress through the years then to take pictures of your favorite works of art, and scrapbook them!

There are archival scrapbooking products that you can keep your favorites in and include them right into the scrapbook, too. Products like archical-safe envelopes and folders of all sizes are my personal favorite.

I love including pictures of my little artist at work as well. What better way to document and remember these precious moments.




Experiment with different angles, close-ups, etc. for cool pictures of your artist. Experiment with taking a self portrait while you are creating too! I love the freedom that scrapbooking brings to so many aspects of my life... like saving my children's sweet art without the bulk. Send me your ideas for preserving artwork while saving room-I'd love to hear your thoughts.....Happy February!

No comments: