Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scrapbooking Your Faith

Discovered a book that has truly inspired me to conquer my intimidation of scrapbooking about the importance of FAITH in both my life and my family's life. Check this book out here. I have been waiting so badly to scrapbook about how God has changed my heart, my life, and my eternity. Now I have this guide to inspire and motivate me to scrapbook these things not only for myself, but for my children and for generations to come. I am so thankful that I found this book at my local scrapbooking store.

I'd LOVE to see some layouts featuring your faith. Please send them my way so I can check them out!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi there! I know this is a very old post, but I just found this book yesterday, too, and can't wait to start scrapbooking about my faith. I really like your hidden journaling!