Monday, July 30, 2007

Gems


Found these little gems as I was going through some of my old magazines-inspiration is everywhere!

Jack has Vacation Bible School this week, and started yesterday. Talk about planning and hard work-the whole church is decked out in a beach theme, and it was so organized. The best part was when I picked him up, Collin and I were a little early-just in time for the puppet show. Collin was memorized by the puppet show, and when I asked Jack later on what his favorite part of Vacation Bible School was yesterday, he joyfully shouted "the puppet show!" I love our church and all the people there. So kind, caring, and genuine. And it's this genuineness that has changed not only my life, but my family's lives as well.

I finished Jack's birthday invitations-made "player stat cards" for his football birthday party this year.

No comments: