Friday, January 4, 2008

The Christmas 2007 Alphabet Albums

The 2007 Christmas albums turned out great this year! I printed a lot of pictures this year, so in addition to the photos in the albums, I put the other pictures together-adhered back to back-and attached them together with a binder ring after using my crop-a-dile. I also rounded the corners of the pictures after they had been attached to each other to give it a more "finished" look.
The album cover was a silver embossed image...

I used kraft paper for the pages, and used the Autumn Leaves clear stamps for the letters, and a set from Stampin Up for the letter's definition...
I really liked how the black stamped images looked against the kraft paper. I'll definitely be using this combination again on another layout or project.





The albums are so fun to do--a great way to look back through time-even a year-of our family's lives. It's fun picking out the pictures, and seeing the sisters and moms receive them. I just hope they are continuing to enjoy receiving them as Christmas presents each year!

Happy 2008!

No comments: