Friday, June 15, 2007

Brotherly Love

I am loving how Collin (15 months old) and Jack (3 1/2 years old) are finally an age where they are playing together. Their helping each other, laughing together, and goofin' around together. I have also learned that they are a tag team..... when it comes to getting into trouble. But when all is said (and when all is cleaned up) I love every bit of it. I can't imagine my life without these little guys.

I have been busy creating, experimenting with new techniques, and cleaning out my scrapbook area. Donating some, putting some in the kid's art box, and forcing myself to use some other "stuff".

I feel so fortunate to have found this hobby of scrapbooking. Preserving my family's memories, remembering moments-big and small. Telling the stories of our everyday life as well as the big events. And I am feeling so creative and inspired right now. If only I had more time, and less "stuff" to have to clean up from my adorable little tornadoes. It's all good.

I am loving the American Crafts line of 3-ring albums. Very versatile, and their "modern album" is so "raw" looking. Very natural, and I love have the choice of how to decorate my album cover. I am combining all sizes of scrapbook layouts, kids work, and some other things in this one album, and I love that. Love the layered look of it all. It's inspiring to finally have a solution for all of my different things, and creates an opportunity to experiment with other size layouts as well.

How you are inspired as much as I am right now. If not, just start something-anything-and just go with it. It's all good.

No comments: