Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jack's Swimming Lessons - day one

Jack's taking his 3rd season of swim lessons, this year at Sendero Springs pool. His confidence in the water is great... feeling comfortable and even daring. Can't wait to do some "summer swimming" layouts with the pool pictures I took.


Collin is having so much fun as well in the baby pool during his big brother's swim lessons. In just the first week alone, he is already putting his head under water by himself, and "testing" himself in the deep end of the baby pool. I think I have another boy that is part fish on my hands.

I am thinking of using my clear dimensional glue for a "water" effect on my scrapbook page. Bright colors, summery feel, and perhaps a circle/bubble theme. So many ideas, so little time!

I'd love to see some summer swimming layouts, if you'd like to email them to me. Thank you for all who are reading my entires regularly, I'd love to keep hearing from you! Peace.

No comments: