Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Albums

Now that I have finished my October book, I am working on the Christmas albums that I give as gifts every year to my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and sister-in-law. I use Creative Memories 7x7 albums, and do an ABC format. ( A is for Aunt Megan/Aunt Kristi, B is for Brothers, C is for Collin, etc.) I use a different color/design every year, and different words with the letters every year, with the same format inside. BUT, challenging my limits, I am changing the albums slightly this year. Using some fun products like stamps and my favorite paper right now-kraft paper.

I am also going to be using our advent calender that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law came up with and helped me make last Thanksgiving. Looking forward to getting them ready with lots of fun Christmas and winter related activities. Not a lot of candy, but more activities focused on the real meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

cparker47 said...

How did you make the album for October?