Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween and His Amazing Grace

The cutest firefighter and safari guide I've ever seen.....
Pumpkin artwork done by Tom-turned out super cool!
And Collin working on his bike tricks....
And this photo I found on Ali's blog (thanks Ali!). I've been praying for more patience and grace in my everyday doings, and strength to extend it to others. This photo speaks so many things to me.....His grace. Parenting with grace. The simplistic yet artful type in different font sizes. Love this picture.

I am continuing to work on my October mini album, and am loving it. Does anyone know where I can get some super big binder rings (like 3" or larger?) I am looking forward on finishing it soon, and posting pictures. It has been SO fun to create something like this......something new like a mini book, and to create something about my favorite month and time of the year.

Peace.

1 comment:

Megan said...

OMG !! Collin has a grin that looks so suspicious !! I love it.