Monday, April 2, 2007

Buttons, Buttons, Everywhere!

Continuing on the topic of added dimension, I love how buttons add so much to a scrapbook page. They are such a great scrapbooking resource....they are everywhere, come in all colors and sizes, and are relatively inexpensive. Add one button, or lots of them to your layout for a great dimensional embellishment. I've been doing a few layouts with lots of buttons, using a monochromatic color scheme. Something different from my usual style, I guess!







Use buttons for a different style of lettering for your titles/journaling....






On this layout, I used one color of buttons (but used different sizes and style buttons) and surrounded my pictures with all of them to unify the 2 scrapbook pages. I also used some coordinating patterned paper ( XOXOXOXO) to bring the pages together as well. And I LOVE adhering these buttons using glue dots. Glue dots come in different sizes and styles which makes it great to quickly adhere items....like buttons!

No comments: